- County: Elmore
- Price: $325,000
- Lot Size: 30 Acres
- Tract ID: #29-046
- Zoning: Development, Commercial, Transitional, Residential
- Features: Development Potential
29-046 Deatsville Highway 30
This beautiful tract is conveniently located on the Deatsville Highway approximately 3.5 miles north of where Highway 143 and Highway 14 intersect in Millbrook. This property touches the Spring Hollow
Subdivision on the southeast and is surrounded by other subdivisions in the area. The property is what I would call a true transitional tract of land. Currently there is a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Cabin on the property that overlooks a picturesque 2 acre pond. The cabin is usable, but it needs some TLC and is being offered AS IS. This property has the potential to be a great investment. As you know a lot of the time the counties assessed value is low. In 2017 the county assessed the value of this tract at $323,000, making this a very attractively priced property!
A few potential uses of this tract are
1) Fix up the cabin and have a wonderful weekend getaway
2) Build your permanent residence and have a 30 acre estate
3) Sell off lots on the front and keep the remainder to build your full time residence
4) Develop into a residential subdivision.