- County: Bullock
- Price: $1,250,000
- Lot Size: 278 Acres
- Tract ID: #09-009
- Features: Hunting, Lodge, High Fence
High Fence Hunting Land Includes Lodge, & Lake
* Fully furnished and nicely decorated 2,000 square foot lodge.
* Intensively managed deer herd with incredible genetics from both Northern and Texas bucks and does.
* Beautiful mature forest consisting of a nice mix of hardwoods and pines.
* Professionally managed 5-acre trophy bass lake, benefitting from 5 years of supplemental feeding of crawfish, tilapia, shad, and fish pellets. This lake has also been fertilized and limed regularly.
* 9 large food plots.
* Duck hole.
* Other improvements consist of a boat dock, workshop/storage building, and a pole barn.
This is a beautiful, turnkey property that is completely set up and ready to be enjoyed! The size of this property is perfect for someone that wants to spend their time hunting, fishing, and enjoying the outdoors vs. spending all of their time working to keep a property up.
In light of what is going on in the world today, there has never been a better time to buy land. Interest rates are at historical lows and the purchase of land provides a safe haven for your investment. Other attributes of land include: Land is a great hedge against inflation, Land does not fluctuate erratically like the stock market, and Land will ALWAYS be there for tomorrow. Land provides a healthy environment away from the masses and can even provide food for your family.
For a private tour of this property feel free to call or text me, Eric Leisy, at 1-334-657-6707. I can handle every aspect of the land buying process without you ever having to have close contact with anyone, including on-site safe social distancing or a virtual tour option. Call me today so you can start making memories that will last a lifetime.