- County: Tallapoosa
- Price: $299,000.00
- Lot Size: 61± Acres
- Tract ID: #62-020
- Features: Waterfront
I have to confess that I have probably driven over Sandy Creek and passed this property a hundred + times and never knew what a hidden gem it was. The woods are mature and beautiful and it has a stretch of Sandy Creek that is as spectacular a scene as you will find anywhere. The first time I saw it I was reminded of the famous trout rivers out west. Not only are the views “Million Dollar” but the sound of the water rushing over the rocks is as soothing a sound as you will ever hear. While this property feels like it’s a million miles from nowhere, it is only about 5 miles north of the Stillwaters Golf Club on Lake Martin. Restaurants, a grocery store, and pharmacy, a workout studio, plus other amenities are close by.
Other attributes of the property are:
1) city water (with the meter already in place)
2) favorable perc test completed on one of the home/cabin sites
3) two access points and the possibility of adding a third
4) two year-round creeks
5) both deer and turkey populations
6) outstanding fishing in Sandy Creek
6) Nice sandy beach area that would also lend itself well to constructing a pier or dock
7) a wonderful place to kayak or float down the creek in an inner-tube
8) Property has been surveyed.
The pictures simply can’t do this property justice. You have to see it in person to fully appreciate its beauty and tranquility. So, please call me, Eric Leisy, today to schedule a tour. 334-657-6707.
WHY BUY LAND?
In light of what is going on in the world today there has never been a better time to buy land. Interest rates are at historical lows and the purchase of land provides a safe haven for your investment. Other attributes of land include: 1) Land can be a great hedge against inflation, 2) Land does not fluctuate erratically like the stock market, 3) Land will ALWAYS be there for tomorrow. 4) Land provides a healthy environment away from the masses and can even provide food for your family